Skin lightening in Vancouver at Limelight Wellness Centre
Unlock the luminous beauty within you with our transformative skin lightening service, expertly crafted to reveal a brighter, more even-toned complexion that radiates confidence and youthfulness.
What is Skin Lightening Treatment?
Skin Lightening treatment, also known as skin Whitening or a skin bleaching process, aids in the enhancement of a fair complexion by utilising a chemical substance known as Glutathione. It’s an attempt to lighten the darker skin tone and provide a more even skin tone.
Skin Lightening treatment helps in the following ways:
- It reduces the melanin content of the skin
- It can help with dark spots, melasma, sun damage, and freckles
- It also reduces fine lines, age spots, scars, and other marks
- It lightens the skin and makes it evenly toned.
Is Skin Lightening Treatment Permanent?
The effects of skin lightening treatments can last for several months to several years.
Dermatologists advise the following precautions to maintain the results of any skin-lightening treatment:
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Using a good sunscreen to shield your skin from the sun’s harmful rays
- Maintaining a basic skin-care regimen
- Choosing maintenance sessions on a regular basis
- Consuming a well-balanced diet and increasing your water intake
- Bleaching agents and chemical peels have temporary effects. Laser treatments, on the other hand, provide a relatively long-term solution for skin lightening. Tattoos can be permanently removed with laser treatment.
Skin Lightening FAQ’s
Yes, skin lightening treatments such as the laser, chemical peels and lightening injections are considered safe as they aim to reduce the production of melanin in the skin. However, it is advisable to consult a certified dermatologist to know which skin lightening treatment option is best for you.
There are various treatments for skin lightening, including chemical peels. Ask an expert dermatologist to recommend the procedure suitable for you.
As you age, the skin loses its ability to repair itself, and the damage caused over the years may result in an accumulation of melanin in the upper layers and a darker skin tone than before.
Let's Read !
Limelight wellness has surpassed my expectations at every level. I have received my laser treatments and facials from them for almost 3 years now and I can say they have the best customer service and personable staff. Azam and every single one of their laser technicians are meticulous and accommodating and they made me feel comfortable when I was nervous about the treatments. I have recommended Limelight to my friends and they are also happy with their experience.