Physiotherapy in Vancouver at Limelight Wellness Centre
Car Accident Rehabilitation
If you’ve been in a crash, you may need medical care. ICBC Accident Benefits help you access the services you’ll need to recover, no matter who is responsible(at fault) in the crash.
Car Accident Rehabilitation in Vancouver
The care and treatment process
Here’s an idea of the medical care and treatment process if you’re injured in a crash.
You can work with your health care practitioner(s) to help you recover from a crash.
These practitioners can include your doctor, as well those listed in the table below.
They will assess your injuries, develop a treatment plan and write an assessment report that includes information about your injuries and recommended treatment plan.
These reports help your claim representative better understand your diagnosis and support your recovery.
For the first 12 weeks after your crash, you can get treatment with the following health care practitioners for the number of treatments:
Type of practitioner:
Number of approved treatments:
Registered massage therapist
These practitioners may bill ICBC directly, so you won’t have to submit receipts for reimbursement or be out of pocket.
Some health care practitioner fees may exceed amounts covered by ICBC — if you have other insurance coverage (for example, with your employer), it may cover the difference.
If your care provider doesn’t bill ICBC directly, you can submit your receipts for review to see if they are eligible for reimbursement.
Please send them within 60 days of the treatment or purchase date to be eligible for consideration.
If you need longer-term care
Your recovery may require additional treatment beyond 12 weeks after a crash.
If your health care provider has indicated that your treatment plan needs to be extended, contact your claim representative. They’ll discuss how your benefits can continue to support your recovery.
As of April 1st, 2019, ICBC’s new “care-based model” came into effect. ICBC has announced they have increased their accident benefits from $140,000 to $300,000. For more information, please visit www.icbc.com
Why Physiotherapy at Limelight Wellness Centre
- Physiotherapy Services at Limelight Wellness Clinic in Yaletown are provided by highly skilled registered physiotherapists that have over 15 years of experience. Our team is dedicated to planning and personalizing an effective treatment based on accurate assessments and can alleviate your pain using state of the art technology, the latest in manual therapy techniques and the most up to date in preventative treatment.
- Our patients are always our number one priority. From the moment you enter our clinic and continuing throughout your rehabilitation, we designed everything with one thought in mind: making your experience exceptional. Whether you are suffering from chronic or acute pain, or pain which is not responding to treatments, our Registered Physiotherapists will assess and treat your conditions to help you get your life back – pain free.
- Our modern facility is conveniently located at the corner of Richards and Drake streets right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station in the Downtown Vancouver Area.
- The limelight wellness clinic is located in downtown Vancouver. It is a one-stop center that provides alternative health solutions and a variety of wellness treatments and therapies. Highly trained and skilled professionals offer our services with a great wealth of experience. Our physiotherapists go the extra mile to alleviate your pain using the latest technology, manual therapy approaches, and the most current preventative treatments.
- Since our clients are our utmost priority, our services are tailored with you in mind. We organize personalized treatment based on a precise assessment to give you an exceptional experience from your initial visit to the completion of your rehabilitation.
Dr. Ali is an exceptional physiotherapist who truly cares about his patients. From the moment I walked into his office, I felt welcomed . He took the time to listen to my concerns and worked with me to create a personalized treatment plan that addressed my specific needs. His expertise in physiotherapy is evident in the way he explains the treatment process and techniques, making it easy for me to understand. He is incredibly patient and compassionate.
Approved Direct Billing & Insurance
Many common payors are shown below. Additional plans are accepted. Call to see if your insurance is accepted.