Physiotherapy at Limelight Wellness Centre
Discover the transformative power of shockwave therapy at our clinic, where cutting-edge technology meets expert care to effectively treat pain, promote healing, and restore your mobility for a pain-free life.
Shockwave Therapy at Our Clinic
Shockwave Therapy is a technology also known as EPAT and Pressure Wave which treats acute and chronic pain. If you are suffering from knee pain, heel pain, achilles, foot pain, ankle pain, tennis elbow, shoulder pain, calcium deposit we will relieve your pain. It can also be used for trigger point therapy, sports injuries, scar tissue, stress fractures, enhances bone healing and cellulitis.
The treatment works by providing accelerated tissue repair and growth, restoring mobility and providing an analgesic effect. Treatment results appear after 1 or 3 treatments and there is no downtime.
Shockwave treatment can help you get relief through various effects, such as:
- Skin Cell Treatments –The shockwave treatment impacts the chemical makeup of tissues at the cellular level.
- Increased Blood Flow – Shockwave treatments help to normalize blood flow through their revascularization effect.
- Reduction of Muscle Tone – Shockwave treatments can reduce the contraction of muscles and eliminate issues of neuro-cognitive pain. The process reduces muscle spasm and tone and even helps with easing the trigger points.
- Pain Relief – Shockwave therapy can prevent the transmission of pain signals to the brain as they directly impact the nerves and stop the transmission of pain signals.
What To Expect
The doctors at Limelight Wellness Clinic are trained to provide the best care using the latest technology, such as our top of the line shockwave therapy machines.
After a thorough assessment you will receive one of the best shockwave therapy treatments right here in our physiotherapy clinic. Shockwave Therapy treats acute and chronic pain:
- Knee pain
- Heel pain and spurs
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Foot pain
- Ankle pain
- Tennis elbow and Golfer’s elbow
- Shoulder pain
- Plantar Faciitis
- Myofascial Trigger Points pain
It can also be used for sports injuries, scar tissue, stress fractures, enhances bone healing and cellulitis.
Why Physiotherapy at Limelight Wellness Centre
- Physiotherapy Services at Limelight Wellness Clinic in Yaletown are provided by highly skilled registered physiotherapists that have over 15 years of experience. Our team is dedicated to planning and personalizing an effective treatment based on accurate assessments and can alleviate your pain using state of the art technology, the latest in manual therapy techniques and the most up to date in preventative treatment.
- Our patients are always our number one priority. From the moment you enter our clinic and continuing throughout your rehabilitation, we designed everything with one thought in mind: making your experience exceptional. Whether you are suffering from chronic or acute pain, or pain which is not responding to treatments, our Registered Physiotherapists will assess and treat your conditions to help you get your life back – pain free.
- Our modern facility is conveniently located at the corner of Richards and Drake streets right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station in the Downtown Vancouver Area.
- The limelight wellness clinic is located in downtown Vancouver. It is a one-stop center that provides alternative health solutions and a variety of wellness treatments and therapies. Highly trained and skilled professionals offer our services with a great wealth of experience. Our physiotherapists go the extra mile to alleviate your pain using the latest technology, manual therapy approaches, and the most current preventative treatments.
- Since our clients are our utmost priority, our services are tailored with you in mind. We organize personalized treatment based on a precise assessment to give you an exceptional experience from your initial visit to the completion of your rehabilitation.
Everyone is friendly, caring and professional.
I have had physio with Ali and he has fixed every problem I have had.. Thank you.
His expertise in physiotherapy is evident in the way he explains the treatment process and techniques, making it easy for me to understand. He is incredibly patient and compassionate.
Approved Direct Billing & Insurance
Many common payors are shown below. Additional plans are accepted. Call to see if your insurance is accepted.