Physiotherapy in Vancouver at Limelight Wellness Centre
Manual Therapy involves hands-on techniques used by physiotherapists to manipulate muscles, joints and soft tissues to reduce pain and improve mobility.
Manual Therapy in Vancouver
Manual Therapy is a series of techniques to diagnose and treat the musculoskeletal problems by palpating bony and soft tissues to diagnose the malalignment. Manual therapists are trained to adjust joint positions, release soft tissue, correct body posture and improve body function by returning the body into its best mechanical alignment.
Manual therapy techniques, exercise prescription, postural assessment, and postural correction exercises have proven results and one of the best to offer to you is here at Limelight physiotherapy clinic.
Here there are some reasons why Manual Therapy is beneficial:
- Avoid surgery: eliminates pain, heal from an injury, and even if surgery is required manual therapy can improve your pre-surgery condition, making you stronger and better in shape.
- Improve mobility: Stretching and strengthening exercises help restore your ability to move. Our physiotherapists at Limelight can properly fit individuals with a cane, crutches or any other assistive device, or assess for orthotic prescription.
- Improve your balance: If you are at high risk for fall our physiotherapists will identify your vulnerabilities and will provide exercises to improve your balance mimicking real-life situations.
Manual Therapy for sure will help you in many other ways to give you the right tool to a desired recovered.
Why Physiotherapy at Limelight Wellness Centre
- Physiotherapy Services at Limelight Wellness Clinic in Yaletown are provided by highly skilled registered physiotherapists that have over 15 years of experience. Our team is dedicated to planning and personalizing an effective treatment based on accurate assessments and can alleviate your pain using state of the art technology, the latest in manual therapy techniques and the most up to date in preventative treatment.
- Our patients are always our number one priority. From the moment you enter our clinic and continuing throughout your rehabilitation, we designed everything with one thought in mind: making your experience exceptional. Whether you are suffering from chronic or acute pain, or pain which is not responding to treatments, our Registered Physiotherapists will assess and treat your conditions to help you get your life back – pain free.
- Our modern facility is conveniently located at the corner of Richards and Drake streets right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station in the Downtown Vancouver Area.
- The limelight wellness clinic is located in downtown Vancouver. It is a one-stop center that provides alternative health solutions and a variety of wellness treatments and therapies. Highly trained and skilled professionals offer our services with a great wealth of experience. Our physiotherapists go the extra mile to alleviate your pain using the latest technology, manual therapy approaches, and the most current preventative treatments.
- Since our clients are our utmost priority, our services are tailored with you in mind. We organize personalized treatment based on a precise assessment to give you an exceptional experience from your initial visit to the completion of your rehabilitation.
It was the best experience one could have ever had with physiotherapy . The result was unbelievable .I had a torn tendon and doctors had told me that there is no chance of recovery . After the physiotherapy sessions , my shoulder and arm recovered fully . Mr . Sarmadi works professionally and efficiently . I would recommend him to everyone
Approved Direct Billing & Insurance
Many common payors are shown below. Additional plans are accepted. Call to see if your insurance is accepted.