Physiotherapy in Vancouver at Limelight Wellness Centre
IMS - Dry Needling
Discover the ultimate solution for targeted muscle relief and enhanced performance -our unrivaled intermuscular stimulation service.
Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS) Treatment
IMS or Dry Needling is an effective treatment for acute and chronic pain of neuropathic origin. Also known as myofascial trigger point, is an alternative medicine technique similar to acupuncture.
Dry needling is sometimes also known as intramuscular stimulation. Myofascial trigger points causing pain and dysfunction are commonly treated by injection or dry needling. The main purpose is to improve tissue healing and restore muscle function.
Limelight Wellness Clinic goes beyond and offers IMS in conjunction with Ultrasound image to be even more accurate in trigger point detection and treatment.
Why Physiotherapy at Limelight Wellness Centre
- Physiotherapy Services at Limelight Wellness Clinic in Yaletown are provided by highly skilled registered physiotherapists that have over 15 years of experience. Our team is dedicated to planning and personalizing an effective treatment based on accurate assessments and can alleviate your pain using state of the art technology, the latest in manual therapy techniques and the most up to date in preventative treatment.
- Our patients are always our number one priority. From the moment you enter our clinic and continuing throughout your rehabilitation, we designed everything with one thought in mind: making your experience exceptional. Whether you are suffering from chronic or acute pain, or pain which is not responding to treatments, our Registered Physiotherapists will assess and treat your conditions to help you get your life back – pain free.
- Our modern facility is conveniently located at the corner of Richards and Drake streets right next to Yaletown-Roundhouse subway station in the Downtown Vancouver Area.
- The limelight wellness clinic is located in downtown Vancouver. It is a one-stop center that provides alternative health solutions and a variety of wellness treatments and therapies. Highly trained and skilled professionals offer our services with a great wealth of experience. Our physiotherapists go the extra mile to alleviate your pain using the latest technology, manual therapy approaches, and the most current preventative treatments.
- Since our clients are our utmost priority, our services are tailored with you in mind. We organize personalized treatment based on a precise assessment to give you an exceptional experience from your initial visit to the completion of your rehabilitation.
It was the best experience one could have ever had with physiotherapy . The result was unbelievable .I had a torn tendon and doctors had told me that there is no chance of recovery . After the physiotherapy sessions , my shoulder and arm recovered fully . Mr . Sarmadi works professionally and efficiently . I would recommend him to everyone
Approved Direct Billing & Insurance
Many common payors are shown below. Additional plans are accepted. Call to see if your insurance is accepted.