In-Home PhysiotherapyServing: Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver
Limelight In-Home Physiotherapy Service
Home, Office, Care Home, Retirement Home, Hospital, Pool Visits
In case of chronic neurological impairment or injury, we can help with the conditioning of muscle wasting through a home exercise program that is based on improving strength, endurance, balance, muscle length, and proprioception. We are able to provide home visits if you are unable to come in to see us, so you can continue with your rehabilitation in the comfort of your own home.
Post Surgical rehabilitation: After surgery, it is important to get things moving and functioning again. Limelight Wellness Centre can assist you with your recovery, helping you achieve the correct post-operative stages in the correct time frames. We give you a home-based exercise program that is tailored to your specific surgery and also treat any associated aches and muscle tensions. We can also help to reduce the effects of scar tissue which can lead to restricted movement. A surgeon will usually give you limitations and time frames to bring to your treating physiotherapist as guidelines to work with.
Why Choose Home Physiotherapy?
One-on-one treatment provided by experienced registered physiotherapists within a comfort of your home.
Direct Insurance Billing
We work with most insurers and can bill them directly on your behalf.
Convenience & Cost
Save time by eliminating travel and wait time. Pay the same for an in-home physio appointment as in the clinic.
Our Patients Love Us
Over 70 five star reviews proves clinic’s excellence in delivering high quality patient care
Conditions We Can Help With:
- Hip fracture
- Joint replacement
- Frequent falls
- Mobility issues
- General weakness
- Post hospitalization and post surgery
- Brain stroke
- Bone fractures
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sudden Onset of Back Pain
- Rehabilitative Sonographic Assessment: Our rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging is a great tool that let us see inside your muscles, tendon and joints which helps in accurate assessment of the musculoskeletal system and follow up the effectiveness of treatment.
- Functional Assessment
- Postural Assessment
- Neuromuscular and Musculoskeletal assessment
- Shockwave Therapy for resistive pain like Tennis elbow, Achilles tendinitis, Bunion pain, Calcium deposits and most of the chronic pain syndromes which are not cured through other treatment methods.
- Dry needling technique or IMS which is one of the most effective treatment in case of trigger point pain in muscles, Lower & upper back pain and Headaches causing by neck issues.
- Manual therapy techniques, exercise prescription, postural assessment and postural correction exercises has proven results and one of the best to offer to you in Limelight physiotherapy clinic.
- Exercise prescription: Now we have started using Physitrack exercise therapy application, helps getting our clients the confidence to perform their exercises correctly thanks to the crystal clear, fully narrated videos you receive as email or in the free app you can download. Built-in reminders help you to keep on track and motivated. In the end, exercises are only beneficial when they are done (correctly).
- More treatments will be implemented based on your need like: Ultrasound Therapy, Mechanical Traction, Strengthening Programs (Core, Back, Specific Muscles), Compression Stocking Measurement and Fitting, Orthotics & Bracing Prescription and Fitting, Ergonomic Active Sitting Chair.